NOTE: Applications will only be processed when college is in session.
Dreamkeepers provides assistance to students at risk of dropping out of college due to unexpected financial emergencies. Dreamkeepers assistance was created to help students stay in college and meet their educational goals, ultimately, securing a better financial future.
Note: If you do not meet one or more of the eligibility requirements below, please contact the Dreamkeepers College Administrator via the contact information at the bottom of this page to discuss your situation.
- Students must be matriculated at the City College of New York
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum GPA of 2.00
- Graduate students must have a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Students must have a record of good conduct
- Students must have paid tuition to the City College of New York
- Students must have a current emergency need